School-based clinics are scheduled as permitted by school districts around Delaware County, to provide children with required immunizations and seasonal flu shots. Most private insurance and all Medicaid plans are accepted. VFC (Vaccines for Children) will be offered. No VFC eligible child will be refused shots due to inability to pay. VFC eligible children include those under 19 years of age who are uninsured, are American Indian or Alaskan Native.
Delaware Public Health District offers required immunizations for 7th and 12th grade students throughout the year. Required school vaccines for 2019 include:
2020 School-Based Flu Clinics
Upcoming School Flu Clinics:
Help your child stay protected through the Delaware Public Health District school-based Flu Clinic.
- At least one week before clinic, go to forms.delawarehealth.org/forms/schoolflu
- Enter flu2019 in the Teen Consent Form Code box
- Complete the electronic consent
- Sign with a digital signature
- Click “Submit” and a confirmation of submission will be received