The mission of SAFE (Safety Awareness For Everyone), Delaware County, is to serve as a countywide network that joins community partners, maximizes resources and provides leadership to prevent injury and fatalities in Delaware County.
The coalition meets quarterly at Delaware General Health District, 1 W. Winter St., Delaware, OH 43015, on the 4th Thursdays. See agency calendar for more information.
The SAFE Delaware County Coalition committees meet as needed:
- Fatal Crash Data Review Committee (by invitation)
- Mature Driver Safety Committee
- Active Transportation Committee
- Child Passenger Safety Committee
- Event Planning Committee
- Commercial Driver Safety Task Force
- Railroad Safety Task Force
- Teen Driver Safety Committee