Newborn Home Visits
- Available for ALL residents with newborns living within Delaware County, including foster and adopted families.
- All home visits are free of charge.
- A registered nurse from the Delaware General Health District visits new families in the comfort of their homes.
Families will receive a special bag during their newborn home visit, which includes a lot of information to help you care for your baby. Pack N Plays are available for qualifying families.
A Newborn Home Visit Includes:
- Breastfeeding support offered by a certified lactation specialist
- Newborn & mom health checkup including baby’s weight check
- Information on normal baby growth, safety, nutrition & immunizations
- Referral and linkage to other services
- Confidential and sensitive care
- Interpreter services available
To make an appointment or for more information, fill out the form below or call 740-203-2040.