Delaware County Healthcare Coalition
Mission: The Delaware County Healthcare Coalition will promote regional emergency response coordination through cooperative planning, training, and exercising to jointly respond to man-made or natural emergencies.
Purpose: The Delaware County Healthcare Coalition (CHC) is a multi-agency, multi-disciplinary group of entities and individuals working together to promote, consolidate and collaborate in a unified response to emergencies affecting county healthcare organizations.
The Delaware County Healthcare Coalition endeavors to develop and promote county emergency preparedness and response capabilities of the county by:
- Strengthening medical surge capacity and capabilities
- Building relationship and partnerships
- Promoting situation awareness among county healthcare coalition members
- Facilitating communication, infomration and resource sharing
- Maximizing movement and utilization of existing resources
- Assisting emergency management and Emergency Support Function (ESF) #8 partners
- Coordinating training, drills and exercises